Friday 23 January 2015

About Me

Home Sweet Home

Hello!!

My in-world name is Scarlett Robinson.

I have been playing Second Life since 2006 and I always have a lot of fun playing with clothes and decorating houses.  So what better way to remember all the looks I've put together than by starting a blog. 

It's a new year and time to try something new. Bloggersphere I'm coming at you!

I will be blogging mostly decor but the occasional fashion or family blog may sneak in.

My first blog will show one of my favourite places in SL - my house. I live in the cutest roleplay community called Honeybriar.



  ** Beach House SAN ROSA - REDGRAVE
Trompe Loeil - Patio Parasol Solid White
:CP: Outdoor Movies Lounger 
:CP: Outdoor Movies Pouffe Hessian
:CP: Outdoor Movies Blanket 


No comments:

Post a Comment