Thursday 14 January 2016

The Party's Over

Christmas with the family can be rough. 
So right after New Year, the Bestie and I set off out of town for the weekend to celebrate her birthday.  
Sometimes you need a little Winter getaway to relax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_2entulkw


The View was amazing 





We had time to chill and relax




I made sure she had all her favourite goodies to eat, balloons to pop and stocked the bar. 














Even a big night out didn't leave us too shaken. 






Eventually the birthday girl made it inside. 


 So it was time to make myself scarce.
 I made a skype call ....




The next morning a walk was just what I needed to get over the night before.





All good things come to an end though and we were soon on our way home again.



1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! I had the best birthday getaway weekend with you, thank you for making it so special my bestie! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete